Collaborate without groupthink. Reduce meeting time by 70%.
Balloon is a research-backed platform that unlocks ideas and feedback from a group by eliminating groupthink and amplifying voices. We’re rebuilding the way teams collaborate, making them more productive, innovative, informed, and inclusive.Contact Us
Ready to jump right in? Start a trial.
Balloon reduces meeting time by 70%.
Over 80% of the information shared on Balloon is brand new – it's never been seen or heard within a company before.
Companies see high engagement, with 78% participation.
Join other leaders at top companies who use Balloon.
Make Better Decisions, Faster
Collaboration can be the key to a company's success—but only when it's done right. Balloon's collaboration platform utilizes a unique, research-backed process called a Flight to amplify unheard voices and reduce groupthink. This collaborative workflow is proven to reduce meeting time, boost innovation, and create lasting alignment in record time.
Collaborative. Productive. Inclusive.
- Leaders request input on anything
- Teams anonymously contribute
- Everyone evaluates input on merit
- Transformational insights rise to the top, giving leaders actionable next steps
"I can’t think of a more vital or timely solution."
Adam Grant, Organizational Psychologist
Built to Empower Every Team
Meeting Replacement and Management
Run hyper-focused, efficient meetings and reduce meeting bloat
Drive feedback discussions with customers, users, and partners
Pinpoint precise topics and issues that need additional clarification or communication
Ideation & Innovation
Facilitate brainstorming and inspire creative thinking with asynchronous flights
Planning & Pre-Mortems
Spot, understand, and mitigate potential risks
Retrospectives & After-Action reviews
Ensure team-based clarity on successes and decrease (or eliminate) missteps
- Unstructured, inefficient, and unproductive
- Loud voices dominate conversation
- Groupthink limits ideas and leads to non-optimal decisions
- 30% participation on average
- Introverts and others hold back their best ideas
- Not optimized for asynchronous work
- Reduces meeting time by 70%, prioritizes ideas and feedback based on group alignment
- Amplifies unheard voices in the workplace
- Eliminates groupthink and surfaces the best ideas based on merit
- 78% participation and engagement
- All voices are heard and given a chance to flourish
- Facilitates both synchronous and asynchronous work
150+ templates to guide discussion across 25 areas of business
Flight templates are question sets authored by industry experts, leaders, and researchers. They are built to facilitate efficient flight creation and ensure that you ask the right questions every time.
What our customers say
Teams of all sizes lean on Balloon to grow and win together
Master Asynchronous Work
Balloon’s Flights feature enables teams to share ideas, collaborate, and evaluate input when it’s most convenient for individuals—regardless of time zones or schedules.
Amplify Unheard Voices
Introverts and anyone whose voice might go unheard are able to participate without interruption, judgment, or fear, offering new perspectives and a truly inclusive process for the whole team.
Align in Record Time and Eliminate False Starts
The Balloon Score shows leaders the overall buy-in of the group so they can avoid false starts and move forward with consensus and confidence.
Unlock True Data
By eliminating costly biases, Balloon ensures that leaders have the truest, most accurate data, so they know exactly what’s going on in their organizations.